About

Wan Farah. 18. August 18 . Blood type A. Leo. Malaysia. Future Architect.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Farewell... for a while

Finally, tomorrow (1st of July 2013) i'm gonna enroll my self at MARA Ketengah International College (MKIC) A-Level for two years. Well, i'm not usually updating lots of post daily or anything. But somehow i want post something before i register tomorrow. It's really hard for me to leave my family, my home, my bedroom and just everything. I'm sure i'm gonna miss Kelantan.

I really hope i don't get a serious home sickness or mental breakdown once i get there. Please please pleaseeeee! The feelings i have right now were all over the place. Excited and terrified at the same time. Get that? I really hope i can cope with everything including studies, hostel life, WiFi-less network and probably mountains and jungles. AND mostly FOOD.

To my family: I love you
So i guess that's it. Now, i'm gonna go to sleep on my bed for the last time, at the moment. Will be seeing this baby after 3 weeks :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment